The movie is going to be remade in Tamil next year and the makers are in talks with some parties to close the deal. A combination of outright sale and stake in the remake is what the team is looking for.
Directed by Tharun Bhaskar and produced by Raj Kandukuri, the film has grossed more than a million dollars in the USA already.
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
Articles that might interest you