Following the national award winning blockbuster, Pelli Choopulu, director Tharun Bhascker had been busy prepping for his next film for the last few months. To be produced by senior filmmaker D Suresh Babu, this as-yet-untitled movie is touted to be a youthful buddy comedy.
As per the latest updates, Tharun and his team will begin the film’s shooting in Hyderabad today. The entire shoot will be we wrapped up within 45 days. Young hero Vishwak Sen, who made his acting debut with Vellipomakey, will play the main lead in this film, which mostly features a relatively fresh cast.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat