Following the national award winning blockbuster, Pelli Choopulu, director Tharun Bhascker had been busy prepping for his next film for the last few months. To be produced by senior filmmaker D Suresh Babu, this as-yet-untitled movie is touted to be a youthful buddy comedy.
As per the latest updates, Tharun and his team will begin the film’s shooting in Hyderabad today. The entire shoot will be we wrapped up within 45 days. Young hero Vishwak Sen, who made his acting debut with Vellipomakey, will play the main lead in this film, which mostly features a relatively fresh cast.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry