Made with a modest budget of nearly 1.20 crores, the refreshing romantic entertainer, Pelli Choopulu, has pulled off a miracle of sorts in terms of box-office collections worldwide. The film has registered a whopping share of Rs. 3.23 crores in Nizam until last night, landing its distributors into heavy profits.
Meanwhile in the US, the film has grossed nearly $825K, making its way into the list of top 10 Tollywood earners in 2016. Even in its third week, Pelli Choopulu continues to collect decent shares in almost all the screens in the two Telugu states.
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
Articles that might interest you