The refreshingly sweet romantic comedy, Pelli Choopulu, came in like a breath of fresh air and the positive vibes surrounding the film soon transformed into a huge storm. The box-office collections and witnessing a phenomenal rise with each passing show.
Pelli Choopulu had a limited release in the US and after collecting a decent $17,342 from the premieres and another $57,520 on Friday, the film has grossed almost double the numbers on Saturday and ended up collecting a cool $112,129 with a 94.94% rise.
So far, Pelli Choopulu has grossed a total of $186,991 (Rs.1.25 crores) in the US, with Sunday’s collections yet to be reported.
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor