The small sensation Pelli Choopulu’s glorious run at box-offices worldwide is continuing even in its second week. The film has grossed more than $600K in the US along with a 5 crore plus share from the two Telugu states.
In a latest update, the satellite rights of Pelli Choopulu have been acquired by popular entertainment channel Gemini TV for a whopping 2.35 crore. Pelli Choopulu was made with a budget of just about 60 lakhs and nearly the same amount was spent on promoting the film.
Pelli Choopulu’s fresh and fun-filled narrative of a young couple with different perspectives on life has struck a chord with the audiences.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you