Pelli Choopulu, this charming low budget film has been making a lot of buzz in the Film Nagar circles over the past couple of weeks. This romantic entertainer stars Vijay Devarakonda and Ritu Varma as the main leads.
Already, the film’s producers Raj Kandukuri and S Ragineni and its distributor and senior producer D Suresh Babu have organised a special preview for industry celebs and select common audiences and received a positive feedback.
Following the same strategy, the makers have held yet another preview of Pelli Choopulu in Vijayawada this evening. The film’s producers exuded confidence in their film and said that they have chalked out this innovative promotional campaign to make the film reach more number of audiences prior to its release on July 29. Young filmmaker Tharun Bhascker makes his directorial debut with this film.
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
Articles that might interest you