Rahul Ravindran (of Andhala Rakshasi fame) and Niti Taylor will soon be seen in a film titled Pelli Pusthakam. Ramakrishna Macchakanti has directed the film and it has been produced by B Nagireddy, BV Gopal, P Suman are jointly producing the film under Lakshmi Narasimha Cinevisions banner. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up. Talking about the film, Ramakrishna said, “Usually, most love stories end up marriage but Pelli Pusthakam is about love after marriage. The film is based on some real incidents and people I have seen in my life.”
Recently, couple of songs were shot in Bangkok and the director himself choreographed one of the songs titled Cheli Cheli. Another folk song ‘Ninnu Sussthunte’ has the lead pair and Russian dancers grooving to Gangnam style. Sekhar Chandra has scored the music. The film’s audio will be launched in March and the film will hit the screens in April.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23