Looks like the dream run is continuing for Vijay Devarakonda of Pelli Choopulu fame. Latest reports coming out now reveal that Vijay has been roped in to play the lead role in lady director Nandini Reddy’s next.
After giving a hit in the form of Kalyana Vaibhogame, Nandini Reddy is gearing up with yet another entertainer which will go on floors soon. Nandini’s favourite, Malavika Nair will play the female lead.
The production house and other details of the film will be out soon.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you