Looks like the dream run is continuing for Vijay Devarakonda of Pelli Choopulu fame. Latest reports coming out now reveal that Vijay has been roped in to play the lead role in lady director Nandini Reddy’s next.
After giving a hit in the form of Kalyana Vaibhogame, Nandini Reddy is gearing up with yet another entertainer which will go on floors soon. Nandini’s favourite, Malavika Nair will play the female lead.
The production house and other details of the film will be out soon.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you