Ritu Varma has been going great guns in her career. Pelli Choopulu has made her the next big thing in the south and the latest news is that Ritu has been brought on board to play one of the leads in stylish director Gautam Menon’s next.
Initially, the role was supposed to be played by Anu Emanuel but as she had date problems and quite the film, Ritu was immediately brought on board by Gautam Menon.
Ritu has already started shooting for the film in Chennai and this is a huge project for her and can take her career a very long way in the south.
- Sampoornesh Babu Reveals A ‘Burning’ Truth About His Life
- Malayali heart-throb confirmed for Mahanati
- Baahubali to set an all-time record on Paytm
- Prabhas Explains Difference Between Him and Rajamouli
- 275 days and still counting for Rajini’s Kabali
Articles that might interest you