Ritu Varma has been going great guns in her career. Pelli Choopulu has made her the next big thing in the south and the latest news is that Ritu has been brought on board to play one of the leads in stylish director Gautam Menon’s next.
Initially, the role was supposed to be played by Anu Emanuel but as she had date problems and quite the film, Ritu was immediately brought on board by Gautam Menon.
Ritu has already started shooting for the film in Chennai and this is a huge project for her and can take her career a very long way in the south.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you