Tharun Bhascker, director of Pellichoopulu, is finally gearing up to direct his second feature film. Buzz is that it’s going to be a comedy film and this time, he’s likely to work with newcomers.
After the release of Pellichoopulu, Suresh Babu showed great interest in Tharun’s team and asked them to work with Suresh Productions banner. The youngster had been working on his script for the past six months and finally, Suresh Babu is said to be okayed the project.
More details about the film are going to be revealed soon.
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award