Despite being in the show business for more than a decade, Anushka is still hailed as the reigning queen of Tamil and Telugu Cinema. The actress has the biggest Indian movie ever, Baahubali 2, ready for release this month, apart from a handful of female-centric movies.
In her latest interview to a popular Tamil entertainment portal, Anushka revealed how many of her well wishers cautioned her against acting in a prostitute’s role in Krish’s Vedam as they didn’t want her to spoil the image she had acquired with the grand success of Arundhathi.
Anushka went on to reveal that she’s not someone who blindly follows what people say, but invests time in movies that are close to her heart, Baahubali and Rudhramadevi being a few.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Sundeep Kishan pins hopes on C/O Surya
- Oxygen gets postponed yet again
- Venky-Teja’s next is a multi-starrer
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system