Glamour girl Trisha is not having too many films in hand these days and she certainly does not have any promising Telugu projects in the pipeline right now. But the actress is not at all perturbed by that. Instead, she has expressed hope that a good role will come by her way soon and she says Telugu viewers love her. “I have done some memorable roles in Telugu, roles which have helped me get a place in the hearts of Telugu movie lovers. I may not have a project right now, but I am sure that people won’t forget me so easily and a good role will come my way soon”, she says.
Trisha’s last appearance in Telugu was opposite Jr NTR in ‘Dhammu’. She is currently working for a couple of Tamil films which are under production and is also devoting time to animal welfare causes. Let us hope people really don’t forget Trisha so easily and good roles come her way.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next