Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s forthcoming action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is all set to hit the screens on March 24th amid sky-high expectations. The film cleared the censor formalities with a clean U certificate yesterday.
With Katamarayudu’s short and crisp runtime of 2 hour 24 minutes and the clean U rating letting a large number of family audiences throng the theaters, one can surely say that a huge summer feast is in store for all those associated with the movie.
Katamarayudu is an official remake of the super hit Tamil movie, Thala Ajith’s Veeram, and it is yet another advantage. This Dolly directorial has Shruti Haasan romancing Pawan.
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
Articles that might interest you