Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th movie, Agnyaathavaasi, is all set for a humongous worldwide release in a few hours. The solid advance bookings in almost all the areas are hinting at a record breaking opening day both in the Telugu states and in overseas.
But here’s a disappointing update. The Telangana government has reportedly denied permission for Agnyaathavaasi’s midnight premieres across the state. Apparently, the police are wary of unwanted law and order problems and stampede like incidents due to the large number of crowds, and ruled out the possibility of organizing premieres between 1 am to 8 am on January 10.
On the other hand, in Andhra Pradesh, Agnyaathavaasi will be premiered with midnight shows starting from 1 am tonight. Stay tuned for more pre and post-release updates on this most eagerly awaited Sankranthi entertainer.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date