Power Star Pawan Kalyan gave a rare interview to India Today magazine and this has become a very widely discussed topic in Filmnagar. The actor responded to a number of questions quite candidly.
When the reporter asked Pawan about his third marriage , Pawan Kalyan refused to elaborate on the matter. He said “Personal things must be kept personal”.
When asked about his relationship with his brother Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan stated that he enjoys a good relationship with his brothers. ” Chiranjeevi is like my guru and Naga Babu is more of a friend to me. I have good relations with them. I also have good relations with my sisters”, he said.
Pawan Kalyan also spoke about his fondness for Telugu literature and his preference for montage songs in the interview. Pawan Kalyan will be busy with ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ and the Telugu remake of ‘Oh My God’ for the next few months.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you