In a very emotional press meet held a few days ago, Universal Star Kamal Haasan revealed that he had pledged all his properties in order to fund ‘Visharoopam’ . We have come to know that the amount for which he pledged his properties stands at approximately 67 Crores. The good news is, Kamal Haasan has managed to clear off about 57 Crores so far and he is on track to clear the remaining 10 crores before February 15th.
Phenomenal revenues for ‘Vishwaroopam’ in Tamil Nadu are helping Kamal Haasan and the movie will end up as a blockbuster. Kamal Haasan has also endeared himself to fans and common citizens alike for his courageous stance during Vishwaroopam’s ban.
Financiers involved in the matter are said to be extremely happy over Kamal’s repayment. After all, who would want to see Kamal lose all his money?
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- MM Keeravani Thanks Gunasekhar For His Sweet Gesture
- Sukumar, DSP Launch Darshakudu Video Poster
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you