Remember Monica Bedi, the actress who stormed into Tollywood with hit films like Taj Mahal and Sivayya, is making her comeback in films. After a gap of ten long years, she will be seen in a Punjabi film titled Sirphire. Monica recently made a visit to the Golden Temple in Amritsar, to pray for her film’s success. Seen here in the above picture, Monica prays along with her co-star in the movie. In the past Monica Bedi got into huge trouble, because of her troubled relations with the underworld.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date