Remember Monica Bedi, the actress who stormed into Tollywood with hit films like Taj Mahal and Sivayya, is making her comeback in films. After a gap of ten long years, she will be seen in a Punjabi film titled Sirphire. Monica recently made a visit to the Golden Temple in Amritsar, to pray for her film’s success. Seen here in the above picture, Monica prays along with her co-star in the movie. In the past Monica Bedi got into huge trouble, because of her troubled relations with the underworld.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor