Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is all set for a grand release tomorrow. The movie was recently given entertainment tax exemption by governments of both the Telugu states.
But, a lawyer moved the High Court in Hyderabad filing a PIL against the AP government giving tax exemption to Gautamiputra Satakarni. The petitioner argued that the AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu gave tax exemption to GPSK only because Balakrishna is his brother-in-law.
However, the High Court has directed the petitioner to approach the Regular Bench in view of Sankranthi holidays for the court. The court, however, added that the producers can be slapped with penalty if they violate the regulations prescribed by the AP government while granting tax exemption.
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
- KTR appreciates Katamarayudu
- Mahesh Babu’s special gesture for his personal trainer
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
Articles that might interest you