Aamir khan’s PK has been getting rave reviews from audience and critics alike. The movie’s satirical takes on various social evils in the country have gained huge popularity among the masses. Despite being a non commercial film, the director’s narration in an entertaining yet educative way enabled the movie to rake in a record numbers on the first day.
Well, surprisingly, the movie did exceedingly well down South which has never been a stronghold of Bollywood films. The absence of any big Telugu releases during the weekend also helped the movie. The movie has been running with packed crowds in record release centers in Hyderabad.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you