As per the latest news being heard, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s political press meet will be held on March 9th or 10th. Pawan is expected to speak about a variety of topics, ranging from his political plans to piracy issues.
The press meet will be a heavily attended one, as there is a lot of curiosity around Pawan’s plans. Meanwhile speculation continues to grow about this issue. Pawan is scheduled to act in two projects, ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ and ‘Oh My God’ remake.
Pawan will start working for these projects only after May, by which time elections will be over in the two regions of Seemandhra and Telangana
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
- Can’t ask for anything better: NTR thanks fans
Articles that might interest you