As per the latest news being heard, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s political press meet will be held on March 9th or 10th. Pawan is expected to speak about a variety of topics, ranging from his political plans to piracy issues.
The press meet will be a heavily attended one, as there is a lot of curiosity around Pawan’s plans. Meanwhile speculation continues to grow about this issue. Pawan is scheduled to act in two projects, ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ and ‘Oh My God’ remake.
Pawan will start working for these projects only after May, by which time elections will be over in the two regions of Seemandhra and Telangana
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Taapsee Goes On A Vacation To Spain
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s latest day 1 US collections
- Fans await Ravi Teja’s mass treat in Nela Ticket’s teaser
- Mystery behind Akhil-RGV film