A most interesting development is happening silently in Filmnagar. Director Trivikram is penning a story for his close friend, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. The movie will go to sets from November, if everything goes according to plan.
Pawan Kalyan has already announced that he would stop acting soon. So, Trivikram’s film after S.J. Surya’s outing will be a good choice. Pawan and Trivikram teamed up for the well received ‘Jalsa’ and the blockbuster ‘Attarintiki Daredhi’.
Trivikram is currently busy with ‘A..Aa’. He is expected to start working on this movie after June.
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
Articles that might interest you