Tamil director Selvaraghavan is known for his unique stories and realistic filmmaking style. The creative director has been lying low for quite some time. Even before his latest film, a horror thriller titled Nenjam Marappithalai, hit the screens, Selvaraghavan has surprised everyone by roping in none other than Suriya for his forthcoming project.
Speaking about Suriya’s project, Selvaraghavan told a popular news agency that he and Suriya have been planning to team up with each other since more than a decade and that they both are happy that the project has finally been materialized.
To be produced by Dream Warriors banner, this as-yet-untitled movie will go on floors early next year.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you