Telugu movie Parampara starring senior actor Naresh and Aamani in the leads, has been awarded the Platinum Award in the feature category at the International Movie Awards in Indonesia. The film, which has been directed by Madhu Mahankali, will be screened at the festival in Jakarta, Indonesia in the first week of October, 2014.
Besides producing and directing Parampara, Madhu Mahankali has also penned story, screenplay and dialogues for the movie, which is scheduled to release in theatres in October. The filmmaker says, “I am very happy that my film got this award. I sent the film for five international film festivals and am happy to share this news.”
Parampara is a family drama which revolves around three generations in a family. The story is about a grandfather, father and son and the film focuses on generation gap.
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next
- Baaghi 2 Trailer : Kshanam Gets An Action-Packed Makeover
- Kajal opens up about marriage