Telugu Film Industry legend Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu has completed 75 years as an actor and this feat will be honoured at a special Platinum Jubilee Celebration event on April 9th. The glittering star studded ceremony will take place at Shilpa Kala Vedika and the entire film industry will be taking part in the vent. ‘Kalabandhu’ Dr. T Subbirami Reddy is spearheading this celebration through his Lalitakala Parishath.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri N.Kiran Kumar Reddy, will be the Chief Guest for the event. All the big heroes and heroines will be on hand to felicitate ANR for this unique and rare achievement. The details were announced at a press meet held today in Hotel Grand Kakateeya.
- Rajamouli’s impressive concept for Telugu Thalli statue in AP Assembly
- No movie releases from March 1
- Popular actor-filmmaker Neeraj Vora passes away
- Mohan Babu announces Gayathri’s release date
- Anirudh thanks Telugu fans by tweeting in Telugu