It is already known that Oopiri’s teaser which was released recently was well appreciated by all. Nagarjuna, who plays as a quadriplegic has been making waves in the media ever since the first look poster was released.
Speaking to the media recently, Nagarjuna shared some interesting tidbits. He shared insights on how tough it was to play the character. He told a leading newspaper that an assistant director was appointed just to check if he was moving his hands or legs on the wheelchair and if he moved even a bit, the shot was canned again an this took a toll on him.
Nagarjuna, who is known to go to any lengths for perfection, should certainly be appreciated for taking on such a challenging character. The flick also stars Karthi and Tamannaah and is slated to hit the screens on March 25th.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you