Two days back, Tamil superstar Vijay and his ‘Thaliva’ team decided to go on a hunger strike demanding the Tamil Nadu government to permit their film’s release in Tamil Nadu. But according to fresh reports, the police have denied permission for the hunger strike.
When Thalaivaa’s director AL Vijay and producer Chandraprakash Jain had sought permission to stage a protest, the Chennai police turned down the permission citing security concerns. Thalaivaa starring Vijay and Amala Paul has already released worldwide, except in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you