Two days back, Tamil superstar Vijay and his ‘Thaliva’ team decided to go on a hunger strike demanding the Tamil Nadu government to permit their film’s release in Tamil Nadu. But according to fresh reports, the police have denied permission for the hunger strike.
When Thalaivaa’s director AL Vijay and producer Chandraprakash Jain had sought permission to stage a protest, the Chennai police turned down the permission citing security concerns. Thalaivaa starring Vijay and Amala Paul has already released worldwide, except in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours