Young hero, Vijaya Devarakonda went a little overboard with his speech at the pre-release event of his new film Arjun Reddy. He even used cuss words and made everyone utter dialogues from his film. He portrayed his aggressive reel character in real life which became a talking point. What do you think? Did he go overboard? Click for the options below.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success