Young hero, Vijaya Devarakonda went a little overboard with his speech at the pre-release event of his new film Arjun Reddy. He even used cuss words and made everyone utter dialogues from his film. He portrayed his aggressive reel character in real life which became a talking point. What do you think? Did he go overboard? Click for the options below.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date