Young hero, Vijaya Devarakonda went a little overboard with his speech at the pre-release event of his new film Arjun Reddy. He even used cuss words and made everyone utter dialogues from his film. He portrayed his aggressive reel character in real life which became a talking point. What do you think? Did he go overboard? Click for the options below.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut