After the stupendous success of Sarrainodu, Allu Arjun is all set to commence his next film under the direction of Harish Shankar. The film is titled as “DJ: Duvvada Jagannatham.” The film will be produced by Dil Raju and the shooting will kick-start after a formal launch event on the 29th of August.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you