The independence day weekend has become super competitive as three films LIE, Jaya Janaki Nayaka and Nene Raju Nene Mantri are gearing up for release on the 11th of August. This is quite good for the audience as they will have a good choice. But as far as the trade is concerned, there is an opinion that at least one film should have backed out so that it would get a good number of theaters and also ample time for promotion. Also, if a film gets negative talk automatically the other two will gain heavily. In such a case, it is a catch 20-20 situation and in your opinion which film should have backed out for its own good. Click the options below.
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
Articles that might interest you