On the occasion of Balayya’s iconic film Aditya 369’s silver jubilee celebrations, we have a poll to find out which of these two classics are your most favorite. Incidentally, both these films were directed by the legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasa Rao.
While Aditya 369 is an adventurous mix of past, present and future, Bhairava Dweepam is an out and out mythological fantasy drama. So, choose your favorite.
Click one of the options below to vote!
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked