On the occasion of Balayya’s iconic film Aditya 369’s silver jubilee celebrations, we have a poll to find out which of these two classics are your most favorite. Incidentally, both these films were directed by the legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasa Rao.
While Aditya 369 is an adventurous mix of past, present and future, Bhairava Dweepam is an out and out mythological fantasy drama. So, choose your favorite.
Click one of the options below to vote!
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you