On the occasion of Balayya’s iconic film Aditya 369’s silver jubilee celebrations, we have a poll to find out which of these two classics are your most favorite. Incidentally, both these films were directed by the legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasa Rao.
While Aditya 369 is an adventurous mix of past, present and future, Bhairava Dweepam is an out and out mythological fantasy drama. So, choose your favorite.
Click one of the options below to vote!
- Sai Pallavi in talks with star directors next
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017