On the occasion of Balayya’s iconic film Aditya 369’s silver jubilee celebrations, we have a poll to find out which of these two classics are your most favorite. Incidentally, both these films were directed by the legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasa Rao.
While Aditya 369 is an adventurous mix of past, present and future, Bhairava Dweepam is an out and out mythological fantasy drama. So, choose your favorite.
Click one of the options below to vote!
- Shruthi Haasan almost confirmed for star hero’s next
- I’m Not Good At Judging Scripts : Shriya
- Hamsa Nandini pins hopes on Pantham
- Huma Qureshi’s role revealed in Kaala
- Siddharth Urges Netflix, Amazon To Encourage New Talent