Rajni’s last two films, Lingaa and Konchadiyaan disappointed many. Especially, all the distributors who shelled out some huge amounts went into heavy losses. Now, once again for Kabali, they have spent even bigger amounts to buy the distribution rights. The entire Telugu dubbing rights were sold for 31 crores. Nizam rights went for 8.75 crores and the rights in areas like Guntur, Krishna and Godavari have been sold for some unheard of amounts making this a lucrative and at the same time risky project.
Click one of the options below to vote!
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you