Actress Pooja Hegde has extended her support to a new initiative by Wildlife Trust of India which is aimed at protection of elephants. The initiative is being spearheaded by Dia Mirza and several Bollywood stars including Arjun Rampal have joined the noble cause.
Speaking at the launch event recently in Mumbai, Pooja Hegde stressed on the importance of letting animals, especially elephants live in peace. “We have to empathise with them. That’s when we can co-exist in peace with elephants and other wild animals,” Pooja said.
The actress will soon team up alongside Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas in Sriwass’ forthcoming Telugu film.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date