Pooja Hegde was the talk of the town earlier this year, thanks to her role in Duvvada Jagannadham. The actress became a heartthrob and went on to bag another film in Telugu opposite Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, and currently, film is underway in Pollachi.
Meanwhile, the actress came out in support of a friend, a designer who is about to launch her wedding collection. When asked what sort of wedding she would like, Pooja replied, “I’m not getting married anytime soon, but when I do, I would love a destination wedding. I prefer inviting my close set of friends and pampering them, instead of having a lavish wedding with thousands of people attending the ceremony.”
It’s been a good year for Pooja, so far. Apart from bagging plum roles, the actress also went on to sign deals with big brands, and she’s said to be in talks with more filmmakers in South.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you