Veerabhadram Chowdary, who worked as an assistant director for many movies,made his directional debut with Allari Naresh’s Aha Naa Pellanta in 2011. After that he tasted success with Sunil’s Poola Rangadu. His last project Bhai starring Nagarjuna in the lead role,met with a mixed response at the box office.
As per the latest reports, he will soon direct young hero Adhi in his upcoming project. The remaining details of this flick will be revealed soon. This movie will go to floors once Aadhi completes his current project. Aadhi is busy in shooting for a flick titled Garam,which is being directed by Madan. Adah Sharma is the female lead.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you