Recently it was reported that, actor turned director Ravi Babu was making a sequel of his 2012 hit film ‘Avunu’. Now, the latest is that the regular shooting of ‘Avunu 2’ has started on August 1 and the heroine Poorna would join the team only from August 7. Interestingly, the film’s shooting will be completed in a single schedule. Ravibabu is repeating the same cast in the sequel which means Harshavardhan Rane and Poorna would be in the lead roles again. Flying Frogs and Suresh Productions are jointly producing this suspense thriller.
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
Articles that might interest you