Recently it was reported that, actor turned director Ravi Babu was making a sequel of his 2012 hit film ‘Avunu’. Now, the latest is that the regular shooting of ‘Avunu 2’ has started on August 1 and the heroine Poorna would join the team only from August 7. Interestingly, the film’s shooting will be completed in a single schedule. Ravibabu is repeating the same cast in the sequel which means Harshavardhan Rane and Poorna would be in the lead roles again. Flying Frogs and Suresh Productions are jointly producing this suspense thriller.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date