Recently it was reported that, actor turned director Ravi Babu was making a sequel of his 2012 hit film ‘Avunu’. Now, the latest is that the regular shooting of ‘Avunu 2’ has started on August 1 and the heroine Poorna would join the team only from August 7. Interestingly, the film’s shooting will be completed in a single schedule. Ravibabu is repeating the same cast in the sequel which means Harshavardhan Rane and Poorna would be in the lead roles again. Flying Frogs and Suresh Productions are jointly producing this suspense thriller.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you