Recently it was reported that, actor turned director Ravi Babu was making a sequel of his 2012 hit film ‘Avunu’. Now, the latest is that the regular shooting of ‘Avunu 2’ has started on August 1 and the heroine Poorna would join the team only from August 7. Interestingly, the film’s shooting will be completed in a single schedule. Ravibabu is repeating the same cast in the sequel which means Harshavardhan Rane and Poorna would be in the lead roles again. Flying Frogs and Suresh Productions are jointly producing this suspense thriller.
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many