Popular folk-fusion artist Raghu Dixit has sung for Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s ‘Son of Sathyamurthy’ under Devi Sri Prasad’s music direction. Confirming the news on his Twitter page, Raghu Dixit said, “Recorded a kickass song for the super-hit composer @ThisIsDSP for an Allu Arjun movie. Super fun guy to work with!”.
Raghu Dixit is a popular indie artist across the country for his ‘The Raghu Dixit Project’ and ‘Jag Changa’. The singer and musician also sang for few Bollywood and southern films. Devi Sri Prasad always spots new talent and rare voices. No doubt that DSP’s teaming up with Raghu Dixit will add the much needed freshness to the film’s music.
The ‘Son of Sathyamurthy’ team is gearing up for a Spain schedule in the second week of February. The makers are planning to release the film as a summer attraction.
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?
- Motion poster for Saamy 2’s Telugu version delayed slightly
- Namitha Is Back In Action