Actress Taapsee, who is busy with a handful of interesting projects in Hindi and Telugu, has bagged a rare honour. The 29-year-old actress has topped the Forbes India 30 Under 30 list for the year 2017.
The Forbes India 30 Under 30 list is dominated by the country’s most promising young achievers hailing from 14 diverse categories including art and entertainment, hospitality and the startup industry etc.
Taapsee is awaiting the release of the Telugu-Hindi bilingual war drama, Ghazi, and the Bollywood romantic entertainer, Runningshaadi.com, while the shooting of Naam Shabana is still underway.
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
- Priya Banerjee Teams Up With Rana
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
Articles that might interest you