Actress Taapsee, who is busy with a handful of interesting projects in Hindi and Telugu, has bagged a rare honour. The 29-year-old actress has topped the Forbes India 30 Under 30 list for the year 2017.
The Forbes India 30 Under 30 list is dominated by the country’s most promising young achievers hailing from 14 diverse categories including art and entertainment, hospitality and the startup industry etc.
Taapsee is awaiting the release of the Telugu-Hindi bilingual war drama, Ghazi, and the Bollywood romantic entertainer, Runningshaadi.com, while the shooting of Naam Shabana is still underway.
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Krishna rights details
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
- Huge collections expected from US premieres
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
Articles that might interest you