Actress Taapsee, who is busy with a handful of interesting projects in Hindi and Telugu, has bagged a rare honour. The 29-year-old actress has topped the Forbes India 30 Under 30 list for the year 2017.
The Forbes India 30 Under 30 list is dominated by the country’s most promising young achievers hailing from 14 diverse categories including art and entertainment, hospitality and the startup industry etc.
Taapsee is awaiting the release of the Telugu-Hindi bilingual war drama, Ghazi, and the Bollywood romantic entertainer, Runningshaadi.com, while the shooting of Naam Shabana is still underway.
- Sundeep’s Care Of Surya gets a simultaneous release
- Noted heroine responds on marriage rumors
- SDT’s Jawaan gets a new release date
- Vijay’s Adirindhi awaits its censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections