There was heavy competition but looks like the corporate giant was a step ahead in bagging this deal. The first part was also aired on Maa and the channel heads are hoping that the sequel will bring them some huge profits once again.
Baahubali 2 is one of the most awaited films in India and is ready to take the box office by storm this 28th of April.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Sundeep Kishan pins hopes on C/O Surya
- Oxygen gets postponed yet again
- Venky-Teja’s next is a multi-starrer
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system