Popular Malayalam character artiste late Kalpana is well-known to Telugu audiences through movies like Oopiri and Kamal Haasan’s Sati Leelavati and Brahmachari. Kalpana passed away in Hyderabad during Oopiri’s shooting last year.
Now, Kalpana’s daughter Sreesankhya is all set to make her silver screen debut. Sreesankhya will play the female lead in the Malayalam movie Kunjiyammayum Anchumakkalum. The film is written and directed by Sumesh Lal and bankrolled by Abdul Rasheed. The movie will go on floors in January.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva
- Mega hero as chief guest for NPS pre-release event
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit