Popular comedian Venu Madhav filed a complaint with the Kurnool ll Town police alleging death threats from unknown people. Venu Madhav recently campaigned on behalf of the ruling TDP party in the Nandyal by-election.
During his election campaign, Venu Madhav made several harsh statements against a few leaders belonging to the opposition party, YSRCP. Since then, Venu Madhav has been allegedly receiving death threats from unidentified people.
Venu Madhav said that the opposition leaders themselves must come forward and confront him if he crossed the line during his speech.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you