Popular comedian Venu Madhav filed a complaint with the Kurnool ll Town police alleging death threats from unknown people. Venu Madhav recently campaigned on behalf of the ruling TDP party in the Nandyal by-election.
During his election campaign, Venu Madhav made several harsh statements against a few leaders belonging to the opposition party, YSRCP. Since then, Venu Madhav has been allegedly receiving death threats from unidentified people.
Venu Madhav said that the opposition leaders themselves must come forward and confront him if he crossed the line during his speech.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed