Popular comedian Venu Madhav filed a complaint with the Kurnool ll Town police alleging death threats from unknown people. Venu Madhav recently campaigned on behalf of the ruling TDP party in the Nandyal by-election.
During his election campaign, Venu Madhav made several harsh statements against a few leaders belonging to the opposition party, YSRCP. Since then, Venu Madhav has been allegedly receiving death threats from unidentified people.
Venu Madhav said that the opposition leaders themselves must come forward and confront him if he crossed the line during his speech.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-11-2017
- Young hero rules out marriage in near future
- Nag’s intense makeover for RGV’s film enthralls fans
- DJ’s Hindi version sets YouTube on fire
- Garuda Vega crosses a milestone in Nizam