Recently, Prudhvi’s Katakatala Kattappa role in Sunil’s latest release, Jakkanna, invited the ire of senior film star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s fans. Prudhvi’s imitation of Balayya and his spoof dialogues didn’t go down well with the latter’s fans and many fans openly expressed their displeasure on Prudhvi’s audacity.
In his response, Prudhvi clarified that he has been a die-hard fan of Balakrishna since many years and that he never intended to demean Balayya with his jokes. Extending his sincere apologies to all the fans, Prudhvi said that he will never act in such spoofs in the future.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you