Recently, Prudhvi’s Katakatala Kattappa role in Sunil’s latest release, Jakkanna, invited the ire of senior film star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s fans. Prudhvi’s imitation of Balayya and his spoof dialogues didn’t go down well with the latter’s fans and many fans openly expressed their displeasure on Prudhvi’s audacity.
In his response, Prudhvi clarified that he has been a die-hard fan of Balakrishna since many years and that he never intended to demean Balayya with his jokes. Extending his sincere apologies to all the fans, Prudhvi said that he will never act in such spoofs in the future.
- Subbaraju faces the heat for over 12 hours
- Poll : Which among these love stories did you like the most?
- NTR Brings A Special Guest To Bigg Boss Set
- Fidaa’s first-day collections
- NBK102 Set To Go On Floors Soon
Articles that might interest you