Recently, Prudhvi’s Katakatala Kattappa role in Sunil’s latest release, Jakkanna, invited the ire of senior film star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s fans. Prudhvi’s imitation of Balayya and his spoof dialogues didn’t go down well with the latter’s fans and many fans openly expressed their displeasure on Prudhvi’s audacity.
In his response, Prudhvi clarified that he has been a die-hard fan of Balakrishna since many years and that he never intended to demean Balayya with his jokes. Extending his sincere apologies to all the fans, Prudhvi said that he will never act in such spoofs in the future.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you