After gaining critical acclaim for her intense performance in the female-centric emotional drama, Pink, and signing back-to-back Bollywood movies in Naam Shabana and Judwaa 2, curly haired beauty Taapsee is back in Tollywood.
The actress has finally signed a Telugu movie after a long wait and it will be directed by Mahi V Raghav, who had earlier directed Paathshala. This film is going to be a comedy entertainer and the director has reportedly roped in popular comedians Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar, Srinivas Reddy and JP to do the formalities.
Producers Vijay Kumar Reddy and Shashidhar Reddy, who gave the refreshing comic caper, Sudheer Babu’s Bhale Manchi Roju, are going to produce this movie.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you