Senior director Jayanth C Paranjee is well-known to Telugu movie lovers through his films like Eashwar, Takkari Donga, Teen Maar and Preminchukundam Raa. The director’s last film in Telugu was Pawan’s Teen Maar and Ninnindale in Kannada featuring Puneeth Rajkumar.
Today, Jayanth announced that his next film will feature an all new cast and it will be a high-octane action entertainer. Titled Ugram, this film will feature Nileesh and Isabel as the main leads. The film will be shot extensively in Mumbai and the regular shooting will begin in November.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick