Senior director Jayanth C Paranjee is well-known to Telugu movie lovers through his films like Eashwar, Takkari Donga, Teen Maar and Preminchukundam Raa. The director’s last film in Telugu was Pawan’s Teen Maar and Ninnindale in Kannada featuring Puneeth Rajkumar.
Today, Jayanth announced that his next film will feature an all new cast and it will be a high-octane action entertainer. Titled Ugram, this film will feature Nileesh and Isabel as the main leads. The film will be shot extensively in Mumbai and the regular shooting will begin in November.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI