Senior director Jayanth C Paranjee is well-known to Telugu movie lovers through his films like Eashwar, Takkari Donga, Teen Maar and Preminchukundam Raa. The director’s last film in Telugu was Pawan’s Teen Maar and Ninnindale in Kannada featuring Puneeth Rajkumar.
Today, Jayanth announced that his next film will feature an all new cast and it will be a high-octane action entertainer. Titled Ugram, this film will feature Nileesh and Isabel as the main leads. The film will be shot extensively in Mumbai and the regular shooting will begin in November.
- Khakee opens to some positive response all over
- Venky’s spiritual getaways in free time
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live