We have already reported that popular entertainment channel Gemini TV had snatched the satellite rights of Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited 25th film by shelling out a whopping amount. Now, Gemini TV has announced the list of upcoming projects it has bagged.
Apart from the Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram film, Gemini TV also bought the satellite rights of Nikhil’s next film in Anil Sunkara’s production, Raj Tarun’s Rajugadu and Allu Sirish’s next film in VI Anand’s direction (for Rs.4.05 Crs). Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon