Popular Malayalam actress Bhavana, who had acted in Krishna Vamsi’s Mahatma, Nithiin’s Hero and Gopichand’s Ontari, is all set to tie the knot with a leading Sandalwood producer, according to the ongoing reports.
Apparently, Bhavana was supposed to get married last year, but the wedding was postponed due to her father’s demise. This time, the couple decided to go for a register marriage, with only a few close friends and family members gracing the occasion.
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments