Popular Malayalam actress Bhavana, who had acted in Krishna Vamsi’s Mahatma, Nithiin’s Hero and Gopichand’s Ontari, is all set to tie the knot with a leading Sandalwood producer, according to the ongoing reports.
Apparently, Bhavana was supposed to get married last year, but the wedding was postponed due to her father’s demise. This time, the couple decided to go for a register marriage, with only a few close friends and family members gracing the occasion.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa