Popular Malayalam actress Bhavana, who had acted in Krishna Vamsi’s Mahatma, Nithiin’s Hero and Gopichand’s Ontari, is all set to tie the knot with a leading Sandalwood producer, according to the ongoing reports.
Apparently, Bhavana was supposed to get married last year, but the wedding was postponed due to her father’s demise. This time, the couple decided to go for a register marriage, with only a few close friends and family members gracing the occasion.
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?