One of the popular news channels in Telugu, TV9, will soon be making its entry into film production. TV9 will be joining hands with noted filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar to produce a love story in the direction of Rama Raju. Rama Raju earlier directed the critically acclaimed Mallela Theeram.
Madhura Sreedhar revealed that the film is in its pre-production stage and that the regular shooting will commence very soon. The makers are promising a pure love story laced with all the required commercial ingredients, unlike the director’s debut film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?