One of the popular news channels in Telugu, TV9, will soon be making its entry into film production. TV9 will be joining hands with noted filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar to produce a love story in the direction of Rama Raju. Rama Raju earlier directed the critically acclaimed Mallela Theeram.
Madhura Sreedhar revealed that the film is in its pre-production stage and that the regular shooting will commence very soon. The makers are promising a pure love story laced with all the required commercial ingredients, unlike the director’s debut film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you