One of the popular news channels in Telugu, TV9, will soon be making its entry into film production. TV9 will be joining hands with noted filmmaker Madhura Sreedhar to produce a love story in the direction of Rama Raju. Rama Raju earlier directed the critically acclaimed Mallela Theeram.
Madhura Sreedhar revealed that the film is in its pre-production stage and that the regular shooting will commence very soon. The makers are promising a pure love story laced with all the required commercial ingredients, unlike the director’s debut film. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you