This morning, Ravi Kishan bid adieu to Congress and joined BJP in the ruling party’s national president Amit Shah and fellow Bhojpuri star and BJP leader Manoj Tiwari’s presence.
Ravi Kishan contested from the Jaunpur parliamentary constituency in UP on a Congress ticket in 2014, but suffered a huge defeat.
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
Articles that might interest you