Known for his menacing villainous roles in several super hits such as Athadu, Kandireega, Dookudu, and Julayi etc, actor Sonu Sood had gone international when he signed a film opposite Asian action star Jackie Chan and another Chinese film with reputed Hong Kong filmmaker Wong Kar Wai.
Now, Sonu has bagged yet another international project in the form of a Pakistani film. Sonu has been roped in for a special cameo in a romantic comedy titled Ishq Positive. The film also stars popular Pakistani actor cum singer Wali Hamid Ali, who is a good friend of Sonu Sood.
Sonu will next be seen in Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva starrer Abhinetri.
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna