A Tamil film titled Porali starring Sasikumar and Allari Naresh in lead roles is being dubbed in Telugu. The film’s Telugu title has been confirmed as Sangarshana. Samuthirakani, who had directed Shambo Shiva Shambo, is directing this film which is touted to be an action thriller. Colours Swathi and Vasundhara are playing lead roles in this film. Most part of Porali was shot in Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
K L Damodhar Prasad and Vedaraju Timber are jointly producing the Telugu version. Kathir is the cinematographer and Sundar C Babu has composed the music. The film’s Tamil version is releasing later this month and the Telugu version is also expected to release soon
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans