Ram Charan’s upcoming film, Dhruva, has been one of the most eagerly awaited films of this year. According to the latest update, it seems Posani Murali Krishna will be playing the role of a politician.
In the original, the role was portrayed by Nasser. The makers have wrapped up three schdules and are heading into the fourth one. Charan will be seen in the role of a police officer in this remake of the Tamil super hit Thani Oruvan. Surender Reddy directs this project.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI