Ram Charan’s upcoming film, Dhruva, has been one of the most eagerly awaited films of this year. According to the latest update, it seems Posani Murali Krishna will be playing the role of a politician.
In the original, the role was portrayed by Nasser. The makers have wrapped up three schdules and are heading into the fourth one. Charan will be seen in the role of a police officer in this remake of the Tamil super hit Thani Oruvan. Surender Reddy directs this project.
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
- Bollywood stars in Chiru’s next
- Megastar Honours Legendary Director On MEK
Articles that might interest you